FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) is an advanced procedure that involves the removal of individual follicular units from the donor area of the scalp, insensitive to the androgenic hormones responsible for androgenetic alopecia.
BENEFITS OF FUE:
- Small scars almost invisible compared to the linear scar of the strip
- Immediate return to normal activities
- No need for general anesthesia
- Possibility of choosing the best follicular units from the donor area
- Selection of body hair (beard, chest, pubis …)
- Ideal even for small sessions
TREATMENTS OF REGENERATIVE MEDICINE:
- PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)
- Staminal Cells
- Acell: extracellular matrix used for wound healing and the stimulation of follicles in the post-transplant donor area in addition to the PRP and / or Stem Cells to amplify the result.